Pindrop Hearing Aid Prices
We understand that patients are concerned about hearing aid prices, so we put an emphasis on value. After all, any hearing aid is expensive if it doesn’t work for you.
We want our patients to feel confident using their hearing aids whenever they need them – whether that’s in front of the TV, or all day long. Our hearing care plans are inclusive of a pair of hearing aids, as well as all of the professional fees associated with fitting and fine-tuning your hearing aid.
New patient initial consultation: £149
- In-depth consultation with a graduate Clinical Audiologist
- Video Otoscopy
- Ear Wax Removal if necessary
- Tympanometry (middle ear function test)
- Pure Tone Audiometry (AC BC & Masking as necessary)
- Speech Discrimination in Noise test
- Independent advice
- Hearing aid demonstrations
- Recommendations and written quotation
The prices quoted above are for 2x hearing aids, as this is what we usually recommend. If only one hearing aid is required e.g. for unilateral hearing loss, then the price is half that quoted above. This price also includes professional fitting using Audiological best practices and 2 years warranty and aftercare included. For details of our extended warranty and aftercare plans click here.
To find out more about our hearing care plans, please contact our surgery on 0207 487 2660 or get in touch via email.