We wanted to take the time to update you once again about all of the measures we have taken to keep you safe at your hearing care appointments.
Our Audiology clinics ALL remain open, if you have any concerns about the services we offer please contact our friendly team to find out more.
We are committed to keeping our teams safe but our first priority is always you, your loved ones and your hearing.
It is important to keep your hearing appointments during the lockdown period and ensure your health is optimised at all times. We do not want you to worry or panic about your appointment so please rest assured that all Covid protocols will be adhered to.
Please visit our COVID safety video on our home page for a summary of measures in place to keep you safe.
If you have any concerns about your appointment or would like to make a appointment with us to prioritise your hearing health, please get in touch and we will be happy to help.
This is just a reminder for you, of the information we will need to confirm your appointment.
Before confirming your appointment booking you will be asked the following questions:
- Do you or anyone in your household have coronavirus?
- Do you have a new, continuous cough?
- Do you have a high temperature (37.8 C or over)?
- Does anyone in your household have a new, continuous cough or a high temperature?
If you have answered yes to any of the questions above PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND for an appointment, you should self-isolate and follow NHS COVID-19 advice. Contact us again when you no longer have symptoms or use our remote care services if applicable.
What you need to do
- Try to arrive on time for your appointment and avoid coming too early, so that we can minimise the number of people in the waiting area.
- You may need to wait outside if there are too many people in the waiting room (we will try and minimize this occurrence by spacing out our appointment times), one of our team will guide you.
- Please observe 2m social distancing in communal areas. The floor will be marked so you will know where to stand.
- We would prefer that you attend alone for the appointment. However, if this is not possible or if you require support it can be a person from the same household.
- For paediatric appointments only one parent or care giver to attend with the child.
- On arrival your temperature will be checked and you will be provided with hand sanitiser or asked to wash your hands at a designated sink.
- We will provide you with a surgical mask to cover your mouth and nose, or you may bring your own if you prefer.
- If you need to cough or sneeze, please use the tissues provided or into your elbow.
- Your audiologist will be wearing a surgical mask, gloves and apron when performing certain tests or procedures that require them to come closer to you than 2m.
- Please avoid touching display items or other items whilst in the clinic.
- All payments will be taken by card. We are unable to accept cash or cheques currently.
- Please wash or sanitise your hands before leaving the building.
WE ARE STILL OPEN AND HERE FOR YOU