Patient Information - Pricing
Initial hearing aid consultation £149
Our in depth initial consultation is much more thorough and comprehensive than the free hearing tests offered by high street chains. The initial testing includes Video Otoscopy, Wax removal if necessary, Tympanometry (test for middle ear function), Pure Tone Audiometry including AC BC & Masking, Speech Discrimination Test in quiet and noise, full explanation of results, written quotation and recommendations. To learn more about these test, please click here.
LYRIC extended wear invisible hearing aids
- All Lyric devices used
- All device changes (approximately every 2-3 months)
- Associated professional services.
Diagnostic price list
All prices may change or differ if further tests are required
We offer a wide range of services at our specialist hearing and balance clinics. Please contact the surgery if you would like any further information.
- Consultation fee (diagnostic) £100
- Pure tone audiogram (air and bone conduction) – including masking £100
- Tympanometry £75
- Speech Audiometry £125
- Paediatric assessment £175 (Over 3.5 years)
- Paediatric assessment £275 (Under 3.5 years)
- Tinnitus Consultation £125
- Tinnitus pitch match test £125
- Oto-Acoustic Emissions £150
- Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR) £250
- Cortical Evoked Response Audiometry (CERA) £500
- Caloric testing with VNG £600
- Dix-Hallpike test and Epley Manouvre £200
- Video Head Impulse test £175
- Vestibular Evoked Myogenic Potentials £250
- Computerised posturography £300
- Tinnitus Assessment & Tests (self pay only) £295
How To Pay
Using your medical insurance
You can use your medical insurance to pay for Diagnostic hearing and balance tests. Pindrop Hearing and Mr Rony Ganguly are registered providers with all major health insurance companies.
If you have been referred by your ENT Consultant and wish to claim the test fees through your medical insurance, then you will need to call your insurance company and obtain an authorisation number. Please quote our provider number, which you will find below.
N.B. Hearing aids and their associated professional fees are not covered by medical insurance.
Paying for your treatment
Payment in full is accepted on the day of your hearing aid fitting. You can pay by credit or debit card, cheque or cash.
Spread the cost with our new Finance packages
If you would like to spread the cost of your hearing aids we now over a range of finance options. Please call or email us for more information. Pindrop Hearing Limited is registered in England and Wales No 05909296 Trading address 41 Harley Street, London, W1G8QH. Pindrop Hearing Limited acts as a credit broker and only offers credit products from OmniCapital. Pindrop Hearing Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our registered number is 796909. Credit subject to age and status.